Sunday, November 05, 2006

Are some of these houses really this messy????

Has anyone seen this show..........

HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE?

You got to give Kim and Aggie credit!
I can't imagine living like some of these people do in such filth!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean!
It is VERY Hard to believe people can actually live like that!

Sandy said...

I have seen it before and I think they were on Oprah one time. It's pretty bad.

Anonymous said...

Do you think Carlos & Gabby from D.H need to go on this show after what happened tonight? LOL! They created quite a mess!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I need them to come to my house and whip alan into shape. I cannot convince him that trashcans are made to put trash IN, not just near.

Jo Jo said...

I do watch that show, and it is quite disgusting how some people tend to live. Ewwwwww gross. But we're crazy for enjoying other peoples filth, lol :) ah well, atleast its not our homes :)

Ziz said...

that show has the worst of THE WORST. It doesn't play very often on my cable but when it is on, I watch it and sit their in shock. :)

Anonymous said...

I watch that show with a look of horror on my face the entire time! I can't imagine how those people live in any of those homes!

It makes me feel better about my cleaning abilities too ;)