Another goodie box in the mail from our favorite Friend from Florida!
Willow and Belle are sniffing out the loot in the box!
Hand Picked Satsumas from Sandy's yard. Satsumas are unheard of here...they are between a Orange and a Clementine.......Supper juicy and very tasty!
Sandy also put in her book that I told her that I was interested in reading....Thank you! I haven't started reading it yet..I am waiting for snow and bad weather when I will have more down time inside. I may wait until January and read on the airplane when I go to Florida.
Willow is really taking an interest in the box and paper..she must smell Sandy's fur kids.
Yummmm....Pecans!
Home made Jam! which is great on Raisin Toast!
Satsumas....W brought one into her Teacher for a snack...this is healthy snack week at her school.
Getting ready to roast the Pecans with Butter and Salt.........
I made some for us and I sent some roasted Pecans over to my parents home for them to enjoy.....Thank you Sandy !

4 comments:
Hey..I'm glad you all liked those things. we picked four more bags today of the satsumas. I need a ladder now to get to the ones I can't reach. I love pecans. They are so good roasted with butter and salt! Can you believe the husband wants to cut down one of the satsuma trees?? I have threatened him with big trouble if he manages to cut one when I'm not looking.
Awww :)
You are going to Florida???
To see Sandy!!!!!???
Really????
How exciting!
Please explain more Lisa!!!!!!!!
I love pecans.
I like to put a couple of handfuls into a pan, dry, no butter. Then sprinkle sugar a little at a time until it melts and makes sugared or candied pecans. Sprinkle on salads or as we do here, eat them all before dinner leaving none for the salad.
Your pugs are adorable. I have one that just turned 10 months.
Post a Comment