Thursday, November 02, 2006

Shopping, shopping,shopping

I started my CHRISTMAS Shopping today.....I got a good start on my daughters and of course I had to shop for myself too....I can't show you everything because my oldest daughter tends to read my blog so I will just show you what I bought me.....


I also went to B&BW and got a few soaps and antibacterial gels and lotions for home ...We are not close of being done so I plan ongoing back to mall on Monday,



My husband is not the best person to bring shopping...he LOVES to shop...(NOT) he waited..kicked his feet...kept the benches warm.....made it clear it cleat that he was not having the best of time.....me? I was having a blast..so much I am going back Monday SOLO!! But we did agree on one thing...going to Smokey Bones for lunch. I had the Sierra Chicken...Delishhhhhhhh! Chicken breast topped with Dried Cranberries and cucumbers with balsamic dressing....and asparagus.



5 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Oooo I SO need a shopping trip just like u had. FOR ME :) I wish i had the income right now to buy a whole bunch of shirts and pants, SOOOOO JEALOUS :) Christmas shopping? Oh man, not even thinking that till the end of this month at the earliest, just can't do it. Yay for you though :)

Sandy said...

Wow, that's a good start on your shopping. I love the pink shirt with skeleton crossbones. It's so nice to shop before the crowds get started!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy...the pink skull shirt is my PJ's....the bottoms of the pj's have the skulls across the butt area...I thought they were cute, I am really not into the whole skull thing but I thought they were fun looking at least they are Pink skulls with tiny hearts and not scary with a knife and blood like I have seen..
It was a fun day and the mall was not busy at all. I didn't have to wait in any lines!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I'm just catching up with my blog reading - everyone looked great for Halloween.
You are so good with the Christmas shopping. I do have one gift, but that's it.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you know how to shop!

I love everything you got. I got a cute Hoodie from A & F the other day, and I wore it today. It is a nice thermal type material...Kept me warm even without having a jacket on!
A & F makes quality clothing~
I love this saying... Get in the spirit~ right on! :)