Friday, September 01, 2006

Master Bath & Kids bath......

BPOH Week #5 Hosted by Shannon at Bless your Heart this week features Bathrooms.........


Behind these double door leads you into our Master~bath....................


Excuse the Bathroom guest above.....Willow and Belle are checking our the loo............




His and her sinks......

Towel cabinet, and the bottom drawer will work as a hamper~shoot when my laundry room is finished down in the basement my laundry room is going directly under the Master~Bath.....so just open the door and throw dirty cloths down to the laundry room! How Cool is that!
Also in this picture the ANTIQUE chair holding the candles is VERY special to me. This Chair was my Grandpap's who I miss very much...and as a matter of fact today would be his Birthday...Happy Birthday Grandpap! we all Miss you! Ok........here is the shower....
and of course the Loo......................

The Kids Bathroom........

Here is the Kids bathroom....(and guest) I wanted something nice for the kids but yet nice for guest too so I went with a Farm theme.....


Here is the kids ~Loo Library~ This is an old Shutter off a farm house down the road. So instead of having the kids book stacked up on the floor I thought this Shutter would make a nice book/magazine holder for them....

You can see them very well but the shower curtain hook are all farm animals Pigs, cows, sheep...too cute. perfect for the kids.....
See the paint on the vanity cabinet under the sink! this is what happens when you don't hire a professional painter...... I got a little carried away with the paint. The bath mat you see Belle is always sleeping on. this is one of her favorite places to take a Pug nap.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty bathrooms!

Priscilla said...

I so love your country/primitive decorating style. I WANT IT! BH and I both love antiques and shopping at garage sales. The house is being redone and we are slowly picking up things and changing things. I am leaning toward this style as it will go well with this older home with lots of wood and dark colors.

J said...

I love the colours, looks great!

Julie

Leah said...

You are right--our bathrooms are similar! I love your house and all the decor. I am a country girl at heart, but my husband (the city boy) doesn't like country/antiques so we had to compromise. I love seeing all of your fun things. The shutter/magazine holder is a great idea!

foodiechickie said...

I love the the theme to your bathrooms and the light wood!

Anonymous said...

Great spaces! I especially like the "loo Library". That was very creative of you to get an old shutter. Is the yellow one over the toilet an old shutter too or did you purchase that one in a store?

You know, I didnt used to be a fan of farm/country style decor, but you are really making me like it! I love your style!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

AM, I bought the little one at one of my favorite country stores here in town. when I bought it i didn't know what I was going to do with it...

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Hi Dad........ I don't have time for all this..this is what you call an addiction.LOL
I will bring my scissors to the lake so you can get your haircut. Love you too!

Sandy said...

Your bathrooms are so pretty. You sure do have a good talent for decorating. I love the way you used the old shutter. I love the double doors to the master bath. Why is it the pugs love to be in the bathroom. I have found chichi in my asleep.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your bathrooms! Very Modern-Yet Vintagey at the same time.
I love the navy wall coloring in your Master bath. I love what you have done w/ your Grandpap's chair and the Candels...He'd be darn proud to see that.


Hey! Your dad has a blog too!...I'll have to go check it out :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the baths! I really like the farm bath! Sooooo adorable. Yes, I have been checking out your blog here and there, I don't mind at all if you add me to your list! I would put you on mine, but i don't know how to do that yet....... so lame, i know!

Jo Jo said...

your home is so gorgeous lisa, who knows where you find the time to keep it so clean, organised and pretty. the decor is so warm and cozy. i love the loo laundry idea, very, very handy :)