
We took a horse and carriage ride through Central Park it was about a 1/2 hour ride.....so here I am with T and her friend. My Mother in law and T's other 2 friends were in another carriage.

This is St Patrick's Church..this Church is amazing I love the character and detailing. The Pictures I took of the inside didn't come out so here is a link
We went to FAO Schwarz another great toy store...and Beyond.
I saw these Pug Stuffed Animals I wanted to bring them home so bad. but I really didn't need them besides the one with the red Coat was $60- and the one with the red Collar was $45- and I know that Willow and Belle would think that it would be for them. 
T with the FAO Schwarz soldier

5 comments:
GREAT post, yet again! I am loving these NYC posts! Thank you!
What a neat Toys R Us! Puggies Puggies everywhere! That was pretty darn expensive though, Yikes!
What a fun carriage ride
Desperate Housewives tonight!!!!!!!!!
T is so sweet, and soooo her mothers daughter, she looks a lot like u lisa. U can see the fun craziness in her as well, she looks like a thrill to be around, what a smile. I want to go in a 5 story toy store, dude that would rock, and a ferris wheel? woo hoo.
Wow, you all really did a lot while you were there. I love these pictures and T with the FAO soldier is so cute! Looks like SO MUCH FUN!
I went to NYC this year also - to celebrate my 30th b-day. We had a great visit, but I would never want to live there. By the time we left, I was ready for some personal space :)
The whole NYC trip sounds wonderful. The kind of memories that will last a lifetime.
Post a Comment