What fun we had in NYC...we sure put alot of miles on our feet....I bet we put 15-20 miles on our feet in the 2 days we were there.........Taxi fare is crazy too I dropped over $100.00 in cab fare + tips. I could NEVER drive in NYC! pure craziness! so anyway we did so much...We checked in our
Hotel....which as very nice and CLEAN. we then went to Time Square did some shopping and walking. We had a Birthday Lunch at
Planet Hollywood. 
Then we went to the
Empire State Building when it was dark. The lines were so long we were in line for over 2 hours for a 10 minute view of the City. UGH....

But it was worth the view..............AMAZING!

T ( and us) also got a limo ride from the Empire State to
Central Park for a Horse 'n Buggy ride through the Park.........

Am I the only crazy Mother that would allow my 13 year old to have her picture taken with the
Naked Cowboy? we all got a picture with him...there is also a
naked Cowgirl..we have picture of her too......( Boy their parents must be proud of them! (NOT) anyway I guess...it was a good laugh for the girls.....
T and her Best friends....what a great group of Girls to have! I will post more photos next. I don't want to go over board with the pictures..I have so many so the next pictures will be of Ground Zero.... and FAO Schwartz Adventure!
6 comments:
hahah -- that pic of her and the naked cowboy is sooo funny! I would've died from laughter. :)
What fun! I LOVE the View picture. That was worth it! You sure did put a lot of miles on your FEET! NYC life is way too crazy to drive. I'd go nuts. So feet miles it is, LOL
The Naked Cowboy - OMG - LOL! Hilarious!
I LOOK FORWARD to all the pictures...Yeah! The Ground Zero pictures will be neat to see. Has more meaning too since you all went pretty close to 9-11.
T will never forget this Birthday!!!!!!!! What a rocking time!
Oh Lisa...I meant to ask, How is little Willow doing?
I have Been thinking about her.
I love the pictures!! T looks like she is having a great time and her friends, too. Looks like they did some shopping. I think going to the top for the view is a great idea. How often would you do that...must do it once in your life if you are there. The cowboy is freaky...but part of the NYC scene. I can't wait to see more pictures. Glad your computer is working right again. Lisa..you are such a sweet mama to take her and her friends on this trip!
Leah, Willow is doing well. she still has issues with the Peeing department but all in all she is healing well. she feels the need to pee all the time. little dribbles here and there Thanks for asking!
Sandy, Yes the Naked Cowboy was freaky! I thought that from the first time is saw him. I heard about him before we went to NYC. But i never thought i would ever get my picture with him..or my daughters...yikes! yep..he sure is a scary looking fella! he talked with a heavy southern accent. I wonder if it was real or a fake to go with his act on the street?
Looks like tons of fun had by all, hope you didn't need too much "grape juice" to deal with the weekend lisa :) And the naked cowboy...LOL that was far too funny, you are one COOL MOMMA. T will never forget this birthday, good thing you got lots of pictures, can't wait to see them. Happy to hear willow is doing alright as well, she'll heal up in no time, poor baby. Take care!!!
Post a Comment