Friday, September 22, 2006

Whitney's Surprise Visitor!

Whitney has a surprise visitor last week.....not once but TWICE! W lost a tooth one night and 2 nights later she lost another! The tooth Fairy is working over time and is giving out some nice cash! I looks like the tooth fairy left W $5.oo one night and $10.00 the next. I guess the Tooth fairy didn't have any ones and couldn't make change....seeing how the banks are closed it is to be expected. W sure got a kick out of it! The Money was wrapped up in Floss with fairy dust and glitter...W woke up with a sparkly face and fairy dust in her tooth box! so W is $15.oo richer and the tooth fairy is $15.oo poorer...........
So there you have it as I promised last week! (the silver crown tooth you see in this picture is the other one she lost..maybe this is the reason she got $10.oo for it.)

7 comments:

Jo Jo said...

CONGRATS W :) Yay for the most awesome tooth fairy on this planet, i wish that tooth fairy was in my neighbourhood many years ago when i was loosing teeth. Guess times have changed, inflation, rising air flight prices etc. etc. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats W!!!!!!!
HOw exciting!
You have a NICE tooth fairy... I remember when it was just 25 cents....

Coco lost a baby tooth last week too! He still had one of his top mollers up there and finally.....it fell out!
he got lots of JERKY TREATS!!! (Money to him LOL)

I'm not here. said...

Cool!
I think it's inflation or something, but what a lucky girl!

Nice touch with the glitter. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey, i just noticed Willow's B-day is coming up! ......Coco is alost 2yr old, too! Dec. 4th is his Bday......can you believe our babies are Almost 2!!!
Willow is just a few months older then Coco. When you were probably taking WIllow home, Coco was being born! :) Aww

Anonymous said...

OMG I feel like an idiot...I think I wrote Coco's bday as the 4th... He was born on Dec SECOND (not 4th! ) Opppps !

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Wow - $15!
My toothfairy was stingy!

Sandy said...

Hey Miss W...I don't know how I missed this post last week! Wow, two teeth in a matter of days. You really hit the jackpot. Back in my day the tooth fairy gave us quarters...so she has gotten richer over the years!!!!