Sandy I felt like you taking these pictures as I walked by this No Trespassing sign posted, back when you were taking pictures for us in a posted area........ anyway Sandy this is where the road beside our house leads to that we were talking about the other day.............I took Willow and Belle along with me so If I did get arrested for trespassing I would have 2 pugs going to jail with me.

Believe it or not this is in my back yard..not very many people know this is even here...it looks as if it is a lake but it is actually our water reservoir I live right beside the water treatment plant.....( I have some wicked water pressure here! ) and the water reservoir is behind my home about 800 yards. unfortunately about 10-13 years ago a little boy came running down to my husbands work place yelling that his friend fell in the water...my father in law called the ambulance then ran up to help the boy who fell in...the little boy didn't make it he ended up drowning. there are a lot of pipes under the water that can pull you in. so sad.
You have seen pictures of the BIG hill behind my house...this is a picture of the back of my house from that big hill............ Sandy the road you see to the left is the road you sat T on while she was walking willow and Belle and on the other side of the road is my Husbands work place. Very little traffic on this road...it is actually the entrance to the treatment plant so the only traffic on it is employees...
The white house on the left is My Husbands Grandparents home and the one hidden under thetrees directly across from our home is my Husbands Uncle where Miles Lives.....see how close he is to us...we do miss him. but heck he is just across the road.

6 comments:
Lisa, Thank You for that tour!! It is so beautiful there. I love the green and the mountain/hill and the water resevoir is pretty but that is so sad about the little boy. I would love to see that view of the houses and mountain when there's snow all over the ground! But I imagine it would be too cold to go walking up hills then. Miles has it made being so close to y'all. It must be nice, too, to have space from your neighbors. That's a great place to walk the puggies.
I second what Sandy said...THANK YOU for the Tour! I really enjoyed seeing all around your area. That is so neat how you live right by Hubby's uncle and grandparents! I love how cozy that must be. So different then around here. You truly have YOUR OWN ROAD. That is so neat! That's so sad to hear about the little boy......I guess that kind of gives an erry feel to that water area.....That sure does look like your own little Lake though! I know of some houses that when you buy them, you also get a little piece of the Lake behind it too.
Beautiful scenery, Lisa.
Thanks for the Tour :o)
YIKES.....I just zoomed in on the Sign.....One year imprisionment! Thank God you made it out OK!!! :)
I love the neighborhood tours that you all take us on! They are so nice. Yesterday I went and studied in the botanical garden and took some pictures I'll post them soon too :)
Lisa your area is so beautifull, the hills and the lush greenary and the quiteness of the neighbourhood. I second what sandy said about seeing it all snow covered, it would be a beautifull post card scene. That is too bad about the little boy, it must have made you keep an eye on T and W more closely being so close, but it looks like such a peacefull place to go and sit. Thanks for the tour :)
You live in such a beautiful area.
I can't sign in under blogger beta just yet, but wanted you to know I was here.
Paula w/ Bandit& Paisley
http://papugpack.blogspot.com
Post a Comment