Monday, September 04, 2006

A Kiss from Belle

Belle has such a flat face.............. I love it!
Here is a Pug Kiss From Belle................. Slirp,slirp,slobber, slobber

7 comments:

Priscilla said...

Wow, she does have a flat little face. So adorable.

Anonymous said...

Belle has got a perfect pug face and nose roll. Truly a living doll.

Paula w/ Bandit & Paisley
papugpack.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Mwah! Kisses to you, pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

She sure does have a Flat face! I am glad you got a side picture like that. I have always noticed the difference in their faces, Belle's the flatt-e ;o) Your puggies are both s cute though it;s not even funny! Kisses right back to ya Belle! ~

Jo Jo said...

Lisa, i forgot to mention, i haven't started at my job yet, i'm supposed to start training in 2 weeks, so i'll get a weeks break in between this current position (ending sat.) and the new one :) fun fun fun :) thanks for thinking of me :)

Sandy said...

kissy kissy to you!

Baily said...

belle is a cutie pie!!!
what a sweety

nose licks
baily