Thursday, September 14, 2006

Toodle~oo until next week!

Be back soon......gone for a Girls trip to NYC!

Update on Willow.......long recovery ahead.... she went back to the vet for observation due to complications from surgery... but is now resting at home. All and all she is doing well.....So she will be staying home with her human Dad and Sister while I am gone for the weekend.

Blog schedule for next week.............

*~My weekend in NYC

*~W had a surprise visitor Tuesday night! Hmmmm can you guess who?

*~ T's 13th Birthday

Talk with you all soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...You have me stumped on WHO visited W on Tuesday night!
I am anxious to find out!

ENJOY YOUR NYC TRIP! Bring back lots and lots of pictures please :)

I'll keep Willow in my prayers.....I am glad she is home and doing better now.

Enjoy your trip!!!
Happy, Happy, B~Day, T!

Sandy said...

You all have fun...I'll be watching the Today show on Sunday morning. I'm dying to know who visited on Tuesday...Miles?? Hope Willow is getting stronger every day.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy, Nope..not Miles..we see him everyday actually..I will keep you in suspense for the weekend..... I would give you a hint but it would be a dead giveaway. LOL if I have time before I leave I will post it.

Jo Jo said...

Happy Birthday T, Enjoy the weekend in NYC and thanks Lisa for the offer, I wish I could have taken you up on it. One day, one day :) I'll be watching sunday morning, hold that sign high :)

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT TIME!!! THis is so exciting for T! And Lisa, I KNOW T will look back on this trip for YEARS to come and realize what a wonderful mother she was blessed to have.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend girls! Happy Birthday to T!

I'll be thinking about Willow and hoping that she is feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to T. Keeping Willow and my well puggy thoughts and prayers for a great recovery.
Have a fantastic weekend. Hope its not raining there.

Paula w/ Bandit & Paisley
papugpack.blogspot.com