Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Computer down!

OH NO! What am I going to do?? My Computer is Ill ! I won't be on for a few days....(Hopefully soon). Maybe Santa will get me a new Laptop! so here I sit at work Blogging....not a good habit to get into LOL.

Talk with you all hopefully soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww boo to your laptop. Honestly. Hopefully santa brings you a laptop, for all of our sakes, lol. Try and keep in touch as best as possible :)
jode

Anonymous said...

Well at least your "clients" wont mind you blogging at work! lol.

We'll miss you dont be gone for too long!

Sandy said...

OH, NO....hurry santa, hurry to Lisa's house ... it's an emergency. This is a bad time of year to lose the use of the computer....

Anonymous said...

I'll miss your blogging Lisa!!

Hope your laptop decides to work again! OR---Santa gets you a new one! :)

Anonymous said...

Alfred's mom...You have me laughing!!
That was just what I needed at this hour :)
LOL

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Ha - I just got alfredsmom's comment after thinking about it for a couple minutes ; )

Anonymous said...

We hope you'll get a new laptop for X-mas!

Leah said...

We miss you--hope you have a computer really soon!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Your Christmas card was too cute! Belle's expression is priceless