skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Something Unique
As Sandy noticed in the back ground of a post I did the other day.....This past weekend I received these beautiful Blue Pointesettias from the The Funeral Home I work for. He (Jim the Funeral Home owner) as he handed them to me he said...I know that you like Unique things..I saw these and I thought of you." He is such a great guy..and he is right...they are unique and I LoVe them I have NEVER seen a Blue Piontesettia before.....
9 comments:
WOW! I have NEVER seen anything like that! BLUE?! I am impressed! They look almost neon. He is very right...you are unique...these are so....YOU!
Oh those are great. Up here in one of our stores we of course have the red ones, but there is blue and pink too. So pretty and adds and nice twist.
Nic and Sade
Willow & Belle ~ You've been TAGGED by Me (Coco) for the Christmas Tag! (Leah, mom of Oscar & Daisy, originally tagged me...and I feel honored!) I know you gals will, too : )
Maltepoo licks,
Coco
Leah...AKA COCO's Mom...I have already been tagged by Ronin.....see my December 14th post...Sorry...I would love to play again but. I had a hard enough time trying to figure out what to write!
Oh those are beautiful!
Those are beautiful, I've seen pink but not blue.
I asbolutely love blue poinsettas. I got one last year at a local nursery. I think they come from feeding many drop of blue coloring and a bit of water. I am going after a double red tiger one this year. They don't last long at my house. My inside thumbs isn't as green as my outside one.
That is so pretty and so blue!! I saw some here at a store and they had pretty green too and I thought that is really neat! The one you've got there is the prettiest bluest one I've seen.
I have never seen a blue pointsetta, verrry pretty. They'd be very nice to have around New Years!
Post a Comment