Friday, September 08, 2006

New Addiction.........


OMG this stuff smells soooooo Gooooood..........Alfreds Mom posted her new detergent so Heck I will post my new find....I went to Walmart and I saw this new sent...as soon as soon as opened the cap to smell it I was hooked...I came home and did laundry (3 loads) then I ran out of dirty so I found myself looking for items to wash just to smell it so I washed all our bed clothes, my living room and Dining room drapes and the kids shower curtain...so now my house smells like Rose and Violette.........Willow is a BAD UTI and possible Kidney stones I brought her to the vet Tuesday because I thought she had a UTI. Her Pee has been so strong not like ammonia but a fishy smell and it has a shimmer to it as if these was glitter dust in it. man is it Gross smelling..like walking into a fish market. Yuck! so anyway she is not herself again...she has not Peed all day..she is drinking and Pooping but she wont pee....T's friend was sitting with Willow on the sofa and Willow dribbled out Pee on her lap . just a tiny bit ..I apologized explained to her what was wrong with Willow....( As I am saying this..thinking in my head..Huh-HA..I get to wash these and use my new detergent and fabric softener! Bonus!) God I can be a dork at times...LOL anyway so the pants are in the wash....I got my detergent and fabric softener fix tonight!
Back to Willow, The vet wanted her to stay the night tonight but I don't think she is sick enough to have to spend the night..I think she will be more comfortable here with me..besides Brad is gone.I can't have Willow gone too. :0( so tomorrow morning I have to call her vet to give them an update on her peeing status and behavior. she may have to go tomorrow if she still is not peeing. more tests are planned for her to see if it is Kidney stones or not. She is playful, not much of an appitite,and she drinks all the time. I think it may be her antibiotic she is on.
Well the girls are watching a movie they did their makeup but they did it when I was out walking the Pugs..and on the phone with Brad. they got in the showers before I could get a picture. Sorry folks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I saw an ad for the Simple Pleasures in the Sunday Paper this weekend and I thought to myself...I need to get some of that! It seems like it would make laundry fun (it did for you...My point exactly...LOL!) Now I REALLY want to try it out. I saw the purple one, I think it was Lavender & Vanilla........heavenly...

Uh :-(
I am so sorry to hear about little Willow...I hope she starts to feel better...Good call on having her stay with you tonight, I bet she feels a lot safer and comfortable with YOU rather then being in a different place overnight. Hnag in there Willow! You'll feel better soon.

Jo Jo said...

Best wishes for little willow, she must be feelin' a little crappy these days :( Hope it all works out for the best :) Sounds like you had quite the washing experience, brad will be wondering why the water bill seems so high this month...hmmmm..LOL :) I was like that with Gain actually, but now my love of it is fading and i need to try something new, maybe tide simple pleasures????? we'll see :)

Priscilla said...

Oh I hope Willow gets better soon. Poor baby. Let us know what the vet says.

Sandy said...

Between you and Alfredsmom, I'm going to have to get some new detergent smells. Get well Miss Willow!! I hope you post some pictures later about what you all are doing today!

Leah said...

I have this same brand but in the Lavendar and Vanilla scent--it is fabulous! I was afraid my husband would think it was too girly if his clothes smelled like Lavendar and Vanilla, but he hasn't complained yet. I especially love washing my bedding in it--mmmmmm!