1. she chews her dish when she is hungry..( you can hear her teeth scrape against the ceramic dish..eeek!)
2. she Barts (Brarts= Bark&Fart at the same time.)
3. she growls at her chewys as she eats them
4. she snores soooo loud! to the point she wakes up and barks at herself
5.She has a cowlick on her left shoulder..her fur is in a spiral.
6. she has the smoothest fur it feels like velvet.
7.she likes to lick metal ( is this common? she licks her ID tags. her Crate, Zippers on jackets....ect ( why I don't know)
8. She barks at all dogs..big and small
9.as I walk Belle she will lunge at a car as it passes us on the road ( good thing she is on a leash!)
10. she sleeps under the covers in our bed. sometimes she gets so hot under there she comes up panting and breathing heavy to get some air..(it is so funny.)
11. she is my shadow..where ever I go she goes
12. she has 2 Birthmarks one on her head and the other on her right hip.
13. she was the only survivor of the , her Mom developed a abscess and lost all her pups all except Belle..
14. we thought about naming Belle "UNO" because she was the only one that was born.
15. not a big fan of Baths
16. loves to go for a car ride
17 . she gets car sick sometimes.
18. Barks at the Canadian Geese as they fly over the house
19. barks at the wind
20. is a good fetch player
21. her tongue sticks out a lot
22. has a under bite..her bottom teeth show often.
23. likes to chew on dirty undies...( gross!) I don't let her if I catch her in the act!)
24.l she likes to watch TV
25. she is dressing up for Halloween...( any Guesses?)
26. her tail is almost all black on one side.
27. she doesn't like Broccoli
28. she loves to lick your face
29. she is a peanut..she weighs 16lbs but is so solid!
30. her she will spin in a million circles until she finds the perfect place to pee or poo

4 comments:
She sounds like a busy girl. Bark, bark, bark, Belle!
Awww, Those are all sweet things about ms. belle. Sounds like she has a lot of kooky personality traits. I was thinking she may lick metal cause of a slight salty taste? Maybe she enjoys that weird feeling/flavour? Like when we put silverware against our teeth? I dunno. She sounds like a doll and quite entertaining though!!
BELLE IS SOOO CUTE!
Those are very precious things to learn about little Belle. Licking metal? I don't know if it's common.,..But that sounds so cute!
Coco goes in what seems like a million cirles, too, before Pee or poo!
BELLE IS SOOO CUTE!
Those are very precious things to learn about little Belle. Licking metal? I don't know if it's common.,..But that sounds so cute!
Coco goes in what seems like a million cirles, too, before Pee or poo!
Post a Comment