Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getting around~

Today Belle got around a little bit. She actually ran to the door when someone came. She looked a little funny but she did it! But for the most part she slept.... Mostly with her Brother Turbo...they love the Lambskin Bed they spent most of the afternoon on it. She did a good job eating breakfast..last night she ate her dinner laying down...
Each morning she likes to sit here in the kitchen under the sink and feel the warm air blowing out of our heat vent.....

Tonight I think she started to feel the pain. We had to start her PT today on her leg...when I brought her out to go pee she cried a little because she has to bend her leg to make sure she doesn't Pee pee on herself... Must of been a lot of work for her she dozed off shortly afterwards.
and Slept...
and slept...
she started to whimper a bit so I got her Ice Pack and placed it on her incision.......It must of felt really good she licked my hand until she fell asleep.
Whitney placed a bed near the kitchen heat vent for Belle....


Here she is Hopping around...A lot of work to get to her bowl of water...Thirsty Girl! it is funny each time Belle goes anywhere willow is right there beside her. Like she is there for Support and guidance. She must know her little sister is under the weather.



Thanks to all of you who wished Belle well...So far so good! Thanks!

21 comments:

Pugalicious said...

Hey..looks like she's doing well but it all makes me cringe.. I hate seeing anyone in pain.. or any animal. Its tough and sad. I know you guys are taking good care of her. How sweet to see her getting licked in the video..

monkeyface said...

poor little monkey! Hope you feel better soon Belle. Sofia & Frankie send you lots of pug kisses.

Oh.. isn't it awful when they get sick? I'm thinking of you little missy!

Erin Ward said...

aww, it breaks my heart!

Leah said...

Awww, so glad to see sweet Belle is getting up and around a little. Hope she heals quickly! Love you, little Belle!

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm glad she's doing so well, do they give pain meds to dogs? just curious.

Weeny&Daisy said...

Poor little Belle! Isnt Willow sweet for looking out for her sister?! We think you are the best mummy for taking such good care of little Belle!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Bella and Perogi said...

awww, that video breaks my heart!! So glad that she seems to be in good spirits and that she has her family around her to take care of her!

Pam said...

Aw poor Belle. So sweet that Willow follows her to make sure all is ok.
I hope she is getting better every day!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

So happy she is feeling better! Welcome home Belle!

kristie said...

i don't know if i'd be getting around that well if i'd just had knee surgery! that is SO sweet of W to put the bed at the heat vent. get better soon, belle.

Jessica said...

So happy Belle is home and doing better. Winston has the same thing and I have been putting it off as long as I can but am pretty sure this year it will have to be done. NOT looking forward to it!

Wendy said...

She is doing so well even with that little hop:) You must be loving all the couch cuddles!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Poor Girl! I hope she has a speedy recovery. The clip is so cute!

Page said...

I love how Willow stays so close to her...it is so sweet! Get better soon, Belle!!

Frances Louise said...

Go, Belle, go! She is hopping along like a trooper. Wishing her a speedy and complete recovery.

Hugs to Belle and Willow!!

C.L. Davis said...

Oh, that poor girl! How sweet she looks sleeping on mommy's lap!

Adventures of Bismarck said...

I'm glad Belle is home getting lots of hugs from her family. I hope the recovery goes quickly and with as little pain as possible. Big Boston Kisses.

Adventures of Bismarck said...

I'm glad Belle is home with her family getting lots of love. I hope the recovery goes quickly. Big Boston Kisses.

Sandy said...

Wow, she is doing really well! I know sitting next to the warm vent must be dreamy and having Turbo to nap with is a good thing. Do you take her for PT or do you do the exercises yourself? I bet she will be well soon.

Nevis said...

I'm SOOOO happy to hear that Belle is doing better!!! :) I prayed for her during church on Sunday.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

You all look so cozy sitting on the couch together - made me say 'awwwwwe'.