This is my daughters Play House at their Grandparents house....it has the painting and detailing like my In-Laws home. This house has had a lot of use. My FIL is planning on setting it up with electricity and cable for them this summer....But right now this house has been neglected. As soon as it warms up The girls will be back to the girl things and girl talk they do there together or with their friends...
6 comments:
I love that, I always wanted a play house when I was little.
Oh my goodness - I would have LOVED something like that when I was a kid!! Me and my BF had the best imaginations and probably would have never left that little house.
My favorite book, as kid, is one that a little girl finds a abandonded house and decorates it and makes it all up like a grown-ups place. Is that the Secret garden?
You're girls are so lucky ;)
Wow, that is so GREAT! I also wanted one when I was little. My grandmother's next-door neighbors had one in their yard and I was stand there and stare over there at it and wish I could have one. I never did get to go in it. I might like something like that now!
Thats a great playhouse ;) My cousins little girl has one, she gets hours of enjoyment out of it, as do the boys, its so fun :) I wish i had one of them as a kid, heck, i wish i had half the stuff kids have these days, LoL :)
What a fabulous play house! Such lucky girls!
What an awesome playhouse! I would have LOVED that!
Post a Comment