Friday, January 05, 2007

getting ready.......

Well...in 23 more days I will be on an airplane on my way to Florida with Brad for our 11 year wedding anniversary...so I have been going through my clothes and some of my things are looking rather ratty from wearing them so much this past summer so I looked on line and saw a few things that I could wear in Florida.. I have quite a few gift Cards to use so I used one for the things I ordered online..... My mailman delivered the box today.....

I wear Flippies all the time! I go through flips so fast. my others are AWFUL looking so here are one that I picked out .................

Look Sandy! New Flippies!!!!! I got one short sleeve top, a criss cross tank top, and a pair of athletic shorts to be lazy in....(I don't think we will have time to be lazy we have a lot planned during our get away)..but I thought they looked comfortable so I got them.
Here is a close up of the 2 tops I got.....

Thank you to my M.I.L who got me the Gift card that I used!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the purplish one on the left, so looks like something i would wear, duh, oh ya, we dress alike, who am i kidding? LOL :) i see someone has an abercrombie & fitch obsession, i wish we had one here in good ol' canada for me to check out, closest i guess is AE, which i totally can't afford :( boo :( but, love urban outfitters & h&m :) best wishes for your venture to florida, u must be soooo excited ;) and congrats on surviving 11 years of marriage ;) ttyl.
jodie
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

New clothes are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love your shirts and the flip flops, I could wear them today - 63 degrees!

Sandy said...

I love love love those flippies!! I buy three pairs at Wal-Mart to last me through the winter but I think they always have a few on the shelves around here. I'm always sad when the center thing breaks and I have to break in a new pair. I know you are looking forward to some fun in the sun!

Anonymous said...

You are going to have such a great time in Florida!! Wow! Im a little jealous! I know I know my time will come... many years from now....lol.

Are you going to try and meet any of our Florida blogging friends??

Anonymous said...

You are brave. Brave to buy clothes online! I have to try ~everything~ on first! Altho~Once you know a store generally a "small" is a small, ect and most fit. I love what you got! The criss-cross shirt is gorgeous! I saw those flip-flops just the other day! How ironic!
I wear flips throughout the winter...I know....i'm lame, LOL :)

Hey--ARE YOU GOING TO SEE ~SANDY~ OR DROP BY WHEN YOU'RE IN FLORIDA????????????

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

"C" and Leah...I talked with Sandy but she is about 8 hours from where we are going to be...SO BUMMED! I would LoVe to meet up with her...(I wish I could meet up with you all!)
Brad and I are only are going to be gone for 5 days...not too long but long enough...this is our first time ever leaving our daughters home. They have always came on vaca with us....anyway..if we were going to be in FL longer..I sooo would drive the 7-8 hours to see Sandy.
While I talked with Sandy on the phone she asked where we were staying and she told me that she stayed at the same Hotel where we are staying....How cool is that?
so I guess a little bit of Sandy will be there....just knowing she walked the same floors as I will be...LOL.

Someday! I know we will meet.... :O)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Don't worry...My mentioned leaving our daughters home in my comment above.....they will be in the care of my parents...just wanted to clarify that...after i read what I wrote it sounded as if we were leaving them home alone to fend for themselves....lol