Monday, August 07, 2006

Another MEME
It's another MEME---I know you guys must be tired of them so I won't be disappointed if you don't want to follow along!!!I got this one from Sandy who got it from Southern Fried Girl...who is funny and speaks her mind!

1. Where were you 1 hour ago? Getting my nails done and picking my daughter up at the Movies

2. Who will be your next kiss?One of the pugs..I just kissed my daughters goodnight,

3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store? yikes don't remind me! we just bought four Kayaks, life coats and oars....big $$$ for just going to look!

4. Where did you go on your last date?We went to the BackSide INN....

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?Last Month....

6. Are you wearing socks right now?Ahh No it is like 100* and Humid...

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?Today

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?I just went to pick up my daughter up does that count???

10. What are you wearing right now?Tank top and A pair of Gauchos.....

11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?Both but mostly the car wash

12. Last fast food you at? Angle Hair Pasta with Olive Oil topped with Lemon Pepper chicken..

13. Where were you Friday night?Right here at home.

14. Have you bought any clothes in the last week? No But this week we are going back to school shopping.....

15. When is the last time you ran? today!

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Bit and pieces of theNASCAR race yesterday


17. What is your favorite class?I don't remember having a favorite class but I would say Family consumer science

18. Your dream vacation? Hawaii

19. Last person's house you were in?My Husbands Aunt Shelly's house

20. How old are your parents?61 and 62

21. Are you in love?Yes

22. Do you miss anyone?Yes , My Garndpap

23. Last play you saw?My daughters School play.

24. What are your plans for tonight?Laundry, finish the dishes and then take a bath,

25. Who is the last person you sent a message to on myspace? I don't use Myspace..I am a faithful Blogger to BlogSpot.

26. Ever go to camp? Not as a child but we have a place at the lake and we go almost every weekend at the lake to our camp.

27. Were/are you an honor roll student in school? I think I made honor roll once.....and I got perfect attendance!

28. What do you want to know about the future? Will I ever get to meet any of my Blogg friends?

29. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?Rapture from Victorias secret.....


30. Are you hungry?No..but I could eat again...lol

31. Where is your best friend located? about 4-5 miles away....

32. Who is your best friend?Heidi ( we have been friends since 3rd grade and Shannon who I have known for about 12 years

33. Do you have a tan?I do...I tan very easily...I am told I am dark....

34. How old do you want to be when you have kids?I had my first daughter at the age of 20 and my second daughter at the age of 25....

35. Do you collect anything?I like vintage signs....but I find myself helping my daughter more with her collection of Licenses plates from different states and countries.....

36. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?Must have been years ago when husband was driving.

37. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?A lot when I'm drinking out of a can or when I'm in a restaurant I drink anything from a straw

38. How do you like your drinks?I really like ice cubes

39. Do you like hot sauce? yes..I like to dip my pizza crust in Texas Pete.

40. Last time you took a shower? Hummmm.....maybe a month ago....Just kidding I took oneThis morning. I shower in the morning and take a bath at night.

41. Do you need to do laundry?Doing it now

42. What is your heritage?French/scottish

43. Are you someones best friend?I'm pretty sure

44. Are you rich?I'm not rich but I'm blessed for sure.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Umm, pasta with olive oil is dreamy. Picking up the girls at the movies is "cheating" HA HA!!! I wonder if I'll meet my blogging friends, too!

Anonymous said...

I love these! I wish I tanned easily...I am white...Whiter then Cool Whip! LOL. Just kidding! Not that bad. I tan after many hours in the sun, which is bad for you......so I have learned to live with being a fair skinned Blonde! Blondes arent supposed to be dark anyways right??? ;o)
Your dinner last night sounds delicious! I'm not hungry right now but that Made me hungry.

.

Anonymous said...

You and Sandy both have funny ideas about fast food! That pasta doesnt sound like fast food to me, it sounds great! I guess I think fast food and I think fries and milkshakes.