Friday, August 04, 2006

Here you go Jodie ..........

Here is My Meme created by Jodie.....here you go.....



Favourite body part(on yourself) Hummm if anything I guess my teeth


Plain chips & dip or flavoured chips ~ Do pretzels count?

My eye colour is ~ Brown

If I had a million dollars ~ I would pay off all my Debt, Buy a Nissan Murano, give our parents $$ and start a college fund for the girls......

One regret I have is ~Not keeping my credit good....it was hard to make it good again.

Ever thought about adopting? ~ Pugs yes....Kids no

Name (1st only) boy man you have ever loved~Brad was my first Love....

My dream job would be ~ No Job...I would love to stay home. although at my Job at the funeral Home....No One has ever complained so I guess this is My Dream Job...No complaining...no one telling me what to do......

My least favourite animal ~Rat

I like me because ~ I am a true friend and a good listener

The last item I purchased was ~ Dippen Dots for the girls, and a Funnel cake at the Fair we went to tonight.

My biggest pet peeve is ~ Toothpaste in the sink and a empty toilet paper roll

I feel prettiest when ~ hummmm another trick question....maybe if I have make-up and Jewelry on.

When I was growing up I wanted to be ~ a solid gold dancer and sell tickets at a circus

feel very alone/vulnerable when ~I seldom feel alone....I am pretty much happy. but if anything....maybe Vulnerable when no-one helps keep the house picked up and clean...this makes me angry.....

Things you took or take for granted~ Ahhh this goes with the question above....I don't but my family ......the kids take ME FOR GRANTED! with the house cleaning..they make such messes and don't pick it up unless I make a stink about it....

3 comments:

Jo Jo said...

so you don't like rats huh? then i shouldn't mention that i have 2 for pets?!?! they make great pets, honestly :) i love the solid gold dancer idea, i actually remember those cassettes and listening to them, ha ha ha. seems like everything is pretty great in your life, you seem really confident, happy and secure, thats awesome :) thanks for doing this meme!!

Anonymous said...

I don't like rats...or mice...or lizards...either. Anythine that crawls around here outside going from bush to bush!

Sandy said...

SOLID GOLD DANCER!!! I remember that show. Did you dance along with them??