Tuesday, August 15, 2006

MISS PUG USA

My Daughters are watching Miss Teen USA on tv tonight...and something is telling me Belle is wishing to be one of the girls on tv? DO you think Belle has a chance for Miss PUG USA??

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, that is so adorable! I love the makeup you put on her, too.

Punchbugpug said...

Yes, yes the judges love Miss Pug Vermont!!!!

Anonymous said...

YES! She would win for sure! How precious! I love her lipstick and neckalace! She is such a cutie. What a cute outfit!

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

YES!!! She would def. get my vote. ;)

Adventures of Bismarck said...

They should just hand over the crown right now.

Priscilla said...

Is that really makeup on your pug? Thats hilarious!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

oh yes, she wins. I cannot imagine what alan would do if I put that on Kritter or Moe. But they are boys - maybe a tuxedo...

Anonymous said...

I vote Belle wins too!

Jo Jo said...

she's a shoe in for sure, no doubt about it :) what a good sport!! that deserves a treat for sure.