Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Belle's been tagged this time.....


Hi, this is Belle, Willows Little Pug Sister.

I have been tagged by Coco the Maltepoo

Tell five weird things about yourself:

1. I love to Chase my curly tail....I still haven't found a way to catch it yet though....

2. I am scared of the vacuum cleaner..I hide under the couch....( with all the dust Bunnies) I still forget Mom vacs under the couch..I need to find a spot where she doesn't vac. and she vacs like 3 times a day! ENOUGHALREADY!

3. I have a Barting issue like my Pug Sister willow ( Definition for BARTING = barking and Farting at the same time)

4. I bark at the wind

5. I tend to poop and walk at the same time....I just don't want to take the time to stop and go.


I tag...........

Bailey

Sugar

Abby

Pryite

No comments: