Saturday, August 05, 2006

Cheshire Fair

Last night we went to the CHESHIRE FAIR. we go every year. The girls look forward to this every summer. so instead of going to the lake this weekend we decided to hang home and catch up on laundry, house cleaning and the girls can use the pool....we have not been home for a weekend since the first weekend in June....


The girls getting ready to take the Plunge down the Fun Slide.......
and the winner is...W! T was a good sport she didn't care who won..she loved the ride down.



Now this is something I WOULD not do....ride a Camel.....the girls wanted to I agreed but if it was an Elephant my answer would be NO...Elephants scare me...they can go into a panic and charge off...Not with my daughters on their back! so I figured a camel was okay. They giggles to whole time.
What a good way to end a fun night at the fair.......The girls with their Carmel and candied apples and me with a Funnel Cake!Yummmmm!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

You guys have so much fun up there in the summer! I guess that makes up for the long winter. I LOVE LOVE a funnel cake. My sister and I go to the fair here in October and always get a funnel cake among other goodies...

Anonymous said...

How fun! I don't think I would have rode a Camel either. I would go down that slide though :o) Your Funnel Cake looks delicious! Nice tan!!! Whitey over here is jealous. LOL

Anonymous said...

How fun! I don't think I would have rode a Camel either. I would go down that slide though :o) Your Funnel Cake looks delicious! Nice tan!!! Nlonde haired Whitey over here is jealous. LOL

Anonymous said...

Ops! I thought the first one didnt go through when I added blonde haired ... and then I out Nlonde hair ... I must be tied!

This is what I WANTED my last sentence to read- BLOND HAIRED WHITEY OVER HERE IS JEALOUS! lol :)

Anonymous said...

I love fairs and festivals. Where we live now though they have the big State Fair and it is CRAZY. Masses of people. Way too many unchaperoned teens. In fact last year there was a gang related shooting at the front gate into the fair. Craziness. So, no going back to this fair.