Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Birthday Dinner......


As some of you know Friday is my 33rd Birthday so tonight My husband brought me to my favorite restaurant ~ THE WINDSOR STATION~ we go a few times a year. it is really not a place for Children but my daughters usually join us every year for my birthday..along with my parents and my In Laws ,but this year it was just Brad and I. It seems as if this summer has us all busy with different schedules so they were missed this year. Brad and I had fun. we laughed, we talked, we ate way too much. Boy was it GOOD!





I started off with a salad with Balsamic dressing...........

I had ESCARGO for an appetizer...yum and Delishhhhh! :P
I always seem to pick the same Entree.....again I chose VEAL OSCAR......topped with Hollandaise sauce ,shrimp and aspergus, with a side of Rice pilaf...
So anyway here I sit blogging away having a hard time breathing after eating all I did...No room for desert! Bummer... No Kids until tomorrow night They are with my Mother in law she took them to the Beach today and tomorrow she is bringing them School shopping. She has never asked to do this before and I hope she knows what she is getting herself into bringing them Both Together! YIKES! I always bring them separately to save arguing who has what who spends more ...School shopping with them together is a nightmare. T keeps track to the penny...If I spend $3.oo more on a shirt for W she would make a stink out of it...so Good Luck Grammy! So they will be back home tomorrow night..then off to the lake for the weekend Friday.

So tonight no plans just enjoying the peace and quiet...Boy having the girls home all summer is a LOT of work...I have not had a break forever....and it felt good all day just catching up on house work that I don't normally do with them being home but now I miss them...What did I just say???!!! naaa...... No just kidding I do miss them but I know they are having fun with their Grammy.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dinner looks delicious!
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am glad you had fun! Your girls will be back before you know it!
I wonder if the Puggies have anything planned for Momma tomorrow??? ;o) Happy Birthday Lisa!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!!!

Sandy said...

I love it that you took pictures of your dinner!! Thank you. I love seeing food at different places. I can't bring myself to eat escargo or calamari either. But it did look like it would taste good. I remember going shopping with my grandmother one time! But I remember her driving on the highways in Atlanta and accidentally getting in the other lanes and I would slide down in the seat so not to be seen.

Anonymous said...

So......Did you get that Morano from the Hubby??????
;o)

Anonymous said...

You're dinner looks very yummy! I love escargot as well, good stuff!