Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Willow has been tagged!!


Hi, this is Willow, Our first owned Pug.....
I have been tagged by Ragus Pug

Tell five weird things about yourself:

1. I love to eat out of the Cat Poop Buffet..something my Humans call the Litter Box.....

2. I am Daddy's Girl and I love my Pug Sister Belle............

3. I have a BARTING issue...(Barting= Barking and Farting at the same time)

4. I like to sleep under the covers between my Human Mom and Dad............

5. I like to sniff other Pugs back ends......

I tag these fine folks:

Alfred

Sadie

Chloe

Paisley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Willow...Coco the Maltepoo here....you are too cute! Weird habit you got there ~ LOL!
I was Tagged too!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ya...I saw Sandy Tagged you.. See you need to get Coco a sibling so I can tag that one!LOL