
My daughters are getting ready to leave to go with their Grandmother for the week to visit cousins today..Go on day trips and tomorrow they are going to Six Flags....and I think Willow and Belle think they are apart of the Luggage...They want to go to Massachusetts too! They want to go to Six Flags tomorrow with the girls and visit with their cousins too!
You have know idea how much I appreciate my Mother in law taking the girls for the week.....I so need a break. PHEWWWW! My Mother In Law takes the girls the last week of summer vacation every year..she plans different trips and places to go with them and their cousins who live in Massachusetts. She is a brave Woman..4 girls all the same ages! Yikes!!! She has done this every year since they were all very young. so Brad and I still have to work ....But, we are taking Tuesday off so we may go to Maine "Click here" for the day. Than back to work the rest of the week...we would go to the Lake but, My Mother In Law is spending a few nights there with ALL the girls..so we will stay clear of the Lake! LOL ....;o)
I will also be working on T's 13th birthday....we are planning a trip to Manhattan NYC for a weekend so I will be looking at Amtrak Fare...and look for tours we can take to see Statue of Liberty, ground Zero, she wants to go see MTV studios and Trump Towers ( where the ~apprentice~ Show is filmed) and see Time square...where the Ball drops at Midnight on New years~ so now that they will be gone I will have more time to work on this ...No Kids means ...Clean house! A clean House means...More Blogging ! well maybe not a clean house I still have 2 Puggies here.....if you click on the picture you will see evidence of Pug vs. toilet paper behind the suitcase....LOL Looks like I will still have to clean my house daily......Pugs can make just as much as a mess as my Kids do! ( at least my kids don't poo on the floor! LOL)

5 comments:
WHat a wonderful thing for your mother-in-law to do for all the grandgirls. Wow, sounds like fun. The trip you are planning sounds like so much fun, too. I clicked on that picture and it made me laugh...to see their expressions. They are so darn cute.
How fun! The Puggies head tilts are so adorable. Almost 360 degrees there! LOL I love their little faces. Your MIL sounds great! and you have lots of fun planned for T. Maine looks very enjoyable for you guys.......relaxing!
That picture is ADORABLE. I love the head tilt!!!!
Enjoy your week without the girls!
That is one funny picture!! :)
What a great Grammie! I hope to be that kind of Grandma when I have my own.
Post a Comment