T first thing this morning anxious for school to start.......She was up and ready this picture was taken 6:30 this morning...Her school starts at 7:20 am...doesnt that seem too early??? Man I was in Slow Mo this morning. Not used of the rush rush so early in the morning.....
T is starting 7th grade this year..............
And she off....................W not as anxious as T was for her first day ...she knew one of her best friends was not going to be in her class this year.
W showing off her lunch box and bag!! Getting more of a smile here in this picture....
A Bigger smile..............
Do you notice a cute face besides W? Look in the window of our house.....you may have to click to enlarge....She did great! She found a few of her friends found her new teacher and gave he a big hug and told me I can leave........I think she knew 3rd grade was going to go smoothly!
W's school starts at 8:30am... An Hour after T's school starts. this makes it nice so it is just us in the morning....give her time to adjust.

7 comments:
The girls look great on their first day of school! W's glasses look great on her!
I can see that puggy in the window :)
They look beautiful on their first day!
Did T color / highlight her hair??? I LOVE IT. She looks a little more blonde now! Am I right??? You know I have the "EYE" for noticing these things! LOL
And of course...I see the Puggy in the window too :)
W, I love your glasses. I am glad to see you had a good day!
Any homework on the first night?? ;( W could pass for a 5th grader, she looks a lot older then 3rd grade!
Leah, actually I highlighted T's back in the spring but I think her swimming and being in the sun all summer made it a little lighter....
W does look older then her age...she is one of the biggest kids in her class again this year...T is short and petite like me and w I think will have her dads height and build....She looks like Her Daddy and T looks like her Mom...
W really does look like her dad, especially in that first picture of her. I love her glasses! They look great on her. And T! Oh My Gosh, it looks like she grew up over night! Her hair looks GREAT! She's so pretty! I had my first kiss in 7th grade, you better watch her close!!! :)
The girls look so good! T's hair is lighter...I noticed it right away. And W looks so pretty and her glasses look good, too. I remember the first day of school and being kind of anxious/nervous about finding my classes. I see that puggy in the window. I bet people drive by your house and look for them up in the window!
Congrats to the girls on making it through their first day of school. Our schools don't start until next Wed. I have not missed hearing the school buses during the summer! Do you drive them to school each morning?
Oh - the sounds of school! I remember those days and sometimes wish I could go back to the beginning of school days (just the early years - I wouldn't want to do high school again).
I'm glad they had a good day! Best wishes for a fun year!
Post a Comment