Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sweet Sandy......













Okay Blogger is not making me happy right now......I can't post my pictures in order...I try then they won't post at all if I try to arrange them so this is what we get...

UPS came to my house again today.....Guess from who??? Sweet Sandy! Sandy and her 4 pugs sent me a Birthday package! She sent me a beautiful bracelet made out of Shells and a Camo shirt....she knows how much I like the Camo prints lately.....Leah Can you believe it! The Bracelet matches the ring she sent me in a package in May....Click here to see the ring..it is the one in the center..... She picks out the neatest gifts...I was hoping that she was in the box.....(you know those kids sponge grow figures)...you just add water and wha...laaaaa ...then sandy will appear..LOL anyway thank you so much Sandy....you are so thoughtful....I love everything!

Thank you for thinking of me on my Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bracelet! Very cute. And the CAMO shirt! Your nails look great, Lisa. Mine don't look like that until I have had the set on for 2 fills! (I have "Stuby" finger nails naturally) Usually by my 2nd Fill...I am Happy! ;o)

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you liked those. I had to fold and fold that shirt to get it in that box!!!