Saturday, August 05, 2006

Love to be home again.......






Wow I can't believe how long it has been since we have been home on a weekend....it is nice to have a big bathroom.....a comfy couch.....cable TV....phone and most of all INTERNET! Don't get me wrong i totally love to be at the lake but it sure does feel good to be home....so this is what we did this morning......

Willow and I searched for a new sofa on the Internet...We really do need a new one. we are thinking of......something like this but in a different color. I normally don't like sectionals but the way our living area is set up this type of sofa would work best......as I am on the Laptop I notice a funny Puggy smell............

I stop to think when the last time the girls had a Puggy Tubby...........................
It has been awhile...I put PUG Bug spray on them every night at the lake they are always rolling around in the dirt....they swim at the dog beach.....yup...they smell pretty dirty......

Willow is getting all sudsy up...with her special Pug shampoo from the vet...smells like watermelon......

Willow is trying to jump out of the tub...she went crazy in it. she started to have the ZOOMIES in the tub....Weirdo! W is helping dry off Belle...she even wrapped Belle up in W's Princess towel.....
Here is Willow with a Soap Go-Tee.......LOL..this is Willow before I even started her Tub..She jumped in as soon as I said Wanna take a Puggy Tubby???? and in she went...she didn't even give me time to take of her collar.....she loves her tubs.
Now I must go and Clean T and W's bathtub...it is a lil messy after the Pug Tubs! water and fur EVERYWHERE!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

OH, I like that couch. I even like that color...such pug hair color match. That Willow is funny getting the zoomies in the tub. I bet that was funny trying to get her to calm down. Is W being shy about smiling for the camera today?

Anonymous said...

That couch is GORGEOUS. Love it. Sectionals are handy for certain rooms. I was considering getting one here. Like Sandy said, that will match Puggie hair! Willow is adorable in her Bath, she looks so happy! Coco cowers in the bathtub, but he LOVES to go crazy after. That is a perfect picture of Belle all wrapped up....She looks like a Princess for sure!
I see your Vic Secret shirt! Love it!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy, Ya I like that color too...I just thought I wanted a more of an Olive Green color..but I can't find one in that color.....As for W she didn't even know I was going to take that picture..other wise I bet she would of posed with a big smile....

Leah, Haha you do have an eye for Victoria's secret clothing...yup it is from Vicki's...it is actually my Pj top..it was still early in the morning so I still had my Pj's on...LOL I stayed in 'em all day! LOL I never left the house today...and BOY did it feel good! I was a hermit today! LOL

Anonymous said...

Those kind of days are good to have! I like them. Especially when it is cold outside and I'm inside with the fire on........Cozy....Like Christmas! My favorite time of year.