Thursday, August 10, 2006

Another post I know...sorry just making up for the time I will be gone this weekend....

Willow so calm so good.................. I am in another room and I hear nothing but PUG CHOAS!!! I walk into my room with my camera and here they sit..so calm so quiet.........Hummmmm But I do see their belly's breathing rather hard ....
HUH! Caught you two Pugs in the act!....they were crazyyyyyy!
Here they are calm again..thank God. I didn't want Belle to have an accident on my bed! Sometimes she gets so into her playing she will pee from excitement....

These 2 will sleep good tonight!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I really love that picture of them looking WILD! You know they were probably doing the butt boogie in there on the bed.

Anonymous said...

They look like they were having ZOOMIES! I love your comforter. I like the shade of red it is and all of the details.
Enjoy your weekend at the Lake! I hope you have nice weather!

Happy Birthday tomorrow! (well, in your time zone it is already your birthday!
:o)

Sandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LISA....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!