Breakfast~ we had BLUEBERRY STRAWBERRY BANANNA Pancakes..with Maple Butter.............

Lunch.... we had Angel hair pasta with pesto, chicken, topped with oilve oil and diced tomatoes......
Desert.....A CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE MOUSSE CAKE ....
No I didn't make the Mousse cake...I bought it at our local bakery.....
Dinner........haven't decided yet? I think just a Green salad with fruit...seeing how we had a filling lunch.

5 comments:
do you guys eat like that EVERYDAY? if so you can start telling everyone you have another daughter cause i'm movin' in. that food, especially the angel hair pasta and chicken looked DELISH. k, i'm drooling, is work over yet so i can go home and get some grub???
Was that your silverware in the pasta dish? if so will you take a picture and show it. Thanks
HELLO! Are you running a bed and breakfast/restaurant? That food looks so good! Yes, please show that silverware. Thanks for sharing....love the food.
yum. please show us the food you make more often! with recipes!! lol :o)
Holy smokes! Same question here as Jodie...Do you eat like that everyday??? I am so coming over! (I got the invitation already...No need for directions - LOL!)
I love the swirl fork in the pasta. So cute! I'll 3rd that...Please show us a full picture...I Likeeee
Hmm I can smell the food over here ;)
Post a Comment