Friday, August 11, 2006

Today I turn 33....And Miko turns 1......

Today I turned 33.....Huh...33? where did time go? Last I knew I was still going over friends houses for pay dates...wandering the halls of My High School.....Learning to Drive....going to the prom.....graduating High School......going through Cosmetology School......Now I am a wife...and a Mother and a home owner....and I am 33! with responsibilities. Time is just flying by..anyway so far so good. I am in good health..I am happy...

No plans really just going to the lake for the weekend. enjoying the weekend. Saturday we have a Mexican Fiesta to go to that my friend Dawn is having at her site...( she has a place at the lake too) So this should be fun...BRING ON THE MARGRITAS!! I will be sure to snap a few pictures.

I also would like to say HAPPY BIRTHAY to MIKO today is her FIRST birthday too! so why dont you visit Miko and give her a Birthday Wish!

I also share my birthday with.............


August 11
Birthdays
1985 J-Boog (hip hop artist)
1955 Joe Jackson (singer)
1953 Hulk Hogan (Terry Bollea) (wrestler, actor)
1950 Steve Wozniak (inventor apple II)
1949 Eric Carmen (musician, singer, songwriter)
1943 Guy Vallari (singer)
1937 Anna Massey (actress)
1937 Virna Lisi (Pieralisi) (actress)
1933 Jerry Falwell (Protestant evangelist)
1933 Jerzy Grotowski (Theatre director, teacher, drama theorist)
1932 Fernando Arrabel (Playwright, novelist)
1928 Arlene Dahl (actress, author, TV Host)
1925 Carl Rowan (journalist, author)
Read about Famous Gamblers at Casinos.Net
1925 Mike Douglas (Dowd) (TV host, singer)
1921 Alex Haley (author)
1912 Jean Parker (Lois Green Zelinska) (actress)
1902 Lloyd Nolan (actor)
1862 Carrie Bond (composer)

12 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Ahhh, I remember 33! Barely! HAHA Have a great day and a great weekend at camp. Nothing better on a birthday than a great family and friends to surround you...including furry ones!

My Pugs Blogger said...

Happy Birthday!! Miko is honored to share this day with you! Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!

Ziz said...

happy birthday sweet girl! :) I hope you have a fabulous day.

Sandy said...

Happy birthday!!!!!

Pam said...

Hi there! Popping over from Ragus Pug's site to wish you Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET YOUR MORANO!!!!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa! Hope you have a wonderful, special day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Lisa! SOunds like you have a nice weekend planned. Especially the Mexican Fiesta!!!! Yummy! Jason brought me home margarta mix yesterday. Im not ready to put alcohol in it yet, but it is still very tasty.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Happy birthday! 33 is not old at all, but from your pictures on the blog I would think you were my age (24). I hope I look like you after kids!!!

Shannon said...

Happy happy birthday!!!

Wanda said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I had mine on Monday while we were on holidays and enjoyed it thoroughly. Hope yours was awesome too!