Belle seems to have found a new place to sit...she has been sitting on the arm of the sofa with her legs straddled around each side....she has been doing this for the past few days....
She must have good balance.............
Hmmmmm...Is it me or are some of you also finding you are running out of this to write?? maybe it is just that I have been so busy and I am just to tired to think...or maybe it is because the Newness has worn off......I LOVE to read others but I have to force myself to post in my blog.....don't worry I have no plans of stopping.....I have way to many Blog friends out there to stop.... I think I am just in a Funk.........have any new ideas?? anyone want to know...see...hear about something? I need new ideas....

5 comments:
I love the Pug sign! That is so perfect for you guys! Glad you got it! I have done that too...See it...Walk away...Go back...Come back...And GET IT. It always ends that way - LOL!
Belle's sitting position is too funny! She does have good balance.
I kind of feel the same way sometimes...I *LOVE* to read your all Blogs...But when it comes to mine, I have to PULL myself to upoad those darned pictures and write! I won't stop though either as I enjoy being a blogger and commenting and reading them. So no worries!
Hmm....ideas for you...I have one!!!
* take a picture of your toes for me! LOL - I guess that is something only you and I (and Sandy ) would smile at. I am such a dork.
I'll be looking for that post! ;)
Oh..Guess what!
I got a toe ring for each toe this weekend... remember how I was wanting one again after BOTH of mine snapped off last winter? I'll take a picture of my toes with the rings on themf or you to see! I *LOVE LOVE LOVE* them. They complete my toes. Ok,. I sound like I have a toe fettish here.. this really has got to stop! LOL. NEver!
*
OK, on read of my comment I need to make an edit.
I did NOT get a toe ring for every one of my TOES!
I got a toe ring for my 2nd toe on each FOOT. So TWO rings total (NOT 10!) wow...that would be Craaazy!
That is so cute of Belle sitting like that on the couch. I got the boredom thing going on too. Yuck. It will pass. Maybe you should pull pics from the past like I'm doing? Leah's idea is good too...pics of the toes. Leah...that would be too funny to see ten toe rings on your feet! Food is always something I like to see...
U could always post about your hobbies. I dunno, i think we're all in a funk, it's hard to decide what to put up, cause u think no one will be interested anyways. i like the way ms. belle is sitting, she's too cute, and willow, always has that questioning look on her face, like to say "mom, why are u taking another picture?"...ah animals, so entertaining. Well i hope this blogging funk ends for us all soon :)
I agree - the funk has hit us all!
Post a Comment