Monday, August 14, 2006

Blogging ~Photo~ Issues.........

Well I am back had a great Birthday at the Lake with Friends, Family, Pugs....... For some reason Blogger is not uploading pictures for me..it comes up blank..is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I have tried since last night and I can't get them to appear...so I will wait to write about my Birthday weekend until I can post pictures. ....BUMMER! I want to show you what I got!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time! Blogger does that to me sometimes. I'll be able to type all I want, but not upload pics. Usually the next time I turn on my computer it works again! I am excited to see what ya got! ;o)

Sandy said...

It happens to me too sometimes. Just have to wait a bit to see if it will let you do it later. I can't wait to see and hear about your weekend!

Punchbugpug said...

I sometimes have Blogger issues too. Sometimes it will let me post a few photos, then stop. Sometimes it works to make them smaller and upload one at a time.

Priscilla said...

I did have that problem last week I think. I still can't upload from home.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

It happens to me a lot too - we're overloading it I guess

Anonymous said...

Kara....Good point...I think all of the Puggie (& Maltepoo) Blogs are too much for Blogger to handle! LOL!!