Monday, August 28, 2006

Store is open.../ Fill for our land....

Hours of operation....
7am-whenever Mom makes W pick up her store and move it to her room.....W was board this morning. I had the day off so we stayed home and lounged in our PJ..( that was until I got a notice in the mail.....I will write about this after...) so we lounged in our Pj's I cleaned house and W took out her Cash-register and things out of our pantry and play store..she did this for hours! she bags items...scanned them over her register and made announcements over a (pretend) intercom about a spill in aisle 3 and needed a clean up. She used Belle and Willow as customers and bought them Dog Chewey sticks. She rang them up for $30.00 Yikes $30.00 for Dog treats?? anyway she had fun until I made her close up so I could get my living room back in order and vacced.
Is W selling cigars or Dog Chewey sticks????
What the heck is Willow doing" she is on her window bed in an odd position? I didn't realize this when I took the picture...LOL






Well today we started to get a bunch of loads of fill for our yard....we have so much we need to fill. we still haven't finished our landscaping since we built this house a YEAR ago....it has been a year and our yard looks so bad. so today we got at least 10 loads of fill and tomorrow we will be getting more...
Here's my Hubby hard at work moving the fill to areas throughout our yard....
Isn't he cute?? Good thing his father owns a heavy equipment business...this Loader came in handy other wise I would still be out there with a shovel....
Here is another load being dumped....so here I stand telling Brad I have to run out...so much for my lounging around in my Pj's with W and T....I am a licensed hairdresser and my licence expires this month and I had to get it renewed so last week I went and had my passport photo taken and sent in my renewal application so they could update it....today I look in my purse and what do I find???? my check to the state of New Hampshire Board of Cosmetology....I never put my check in the envelope with my renewal card and Photo! so here it is 2 days left in the month and I really don't want to be fined for it being late. So I hope they didn't send back my licence and fine me for being late....So I am going to call them tomorrow to let them know what I did...the good thing is that the Bank Check is dated last week..so hopefully this will help in my favor. Yes indeed I am a bit of an airhead. So Although I no longer work in a hair salon I do plan on keeping my licence ....I may someday may want to get back into working at a hairsalon...but I gave it 11 years in the salon and I got burnt out.I needed a change..the other good thing about keeping my licence i get to shop at Salon Wholesale stores and I get salon product at cost! BONUS!! so much for my lounging around home all day with my daughters...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of W! She looks like she is having a Great time playing Cashier!
Your yard sounds like it will be in tip-top shape in now time! That is a lot of Loads! Hard-Working-Hubby!
That is a BIG BONUS of your liscense! I hope they don't fine you...being the cashier check is dated last week though. I am thinking that will work in your favor!
Cute belt :) A &F right??

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Leah..you sure have an eye for A&F yes it is from A&F so is my green Hoodie I am wearing...How on earth could you tell where my belt came from? you have some good eyesight! you crack me up! LOL

Sandy said...

That sounds like a wonderful day for W, playing cashier. Sometimes I think I'd like to work as a cashier at the grocery store so I could see what people are buying but I can't the public attitude most of the time. I see she has the *credit card*...danger danger...just kidding. Brad is cute! That must be fun for him to have access to big riding machines. Where's Miss T?

Anonymous said...

I saw it there! And...I almost got it!
But, I realized I never wear belts so even though it is *really* cute, I would have likely not worn it.
It is so amazing that they have the same shirts/belts/etc at your A & F as they do over here on the other side of the States! I love it!