Sunday, August 27, 2006

Brrr it is getting cold at the Lake.....

Yup, fall is near..it is pretty chilly at the lake at night. I never took my sweatshirt off all weekend...Poor Willow has no fur to keep her warm( remember she had to get a hair cut to help her skin infection clear up) so I had her all wrapped up in a blanket as we sat near the fire.....School starts Wednesday so our time at the lake is coming to an end ...... I sit with the girls near the fire as Brad calls "T" on the 2 way radio to come back to the camper for the night...These lil radios come in handy at the lake....
Keeping warm near the fire....as we sat near the fire we watched a movie on my Lap Top we watched a freaky movie... The Hills Have Eyes Unrated..... yikes not a good movie to watch while camping....C~R~E~E~P~Y . I would not watch it again....too gorey for me.....I hid behind Willow and Belle under the blanket ...LOL ...



The girls soaking up the warm sun.....................

Bye lake see you next weekend!!!!

I finally bit the bullet and bought this pet gate to keep the girls in the way back ...Belle is a good rider but willow is a Pain in the butt in the car.she walks all around and wants to be on my lap all the time as I drive ...I found it so distracting so I ordered this gate which is something I should of ordered a LONG time ago....

Sorry for the short post...I just have 101 things that I have to do.....Sighhhhh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look so cozy! It does look cold...Brr..I am excited that Fall/Winter is soon coming, enough with this heat! I have my tan now...So that is *all* that matters, don't need the sun anymore! LOL
I am excited for the warm & cozy feel of Christmas to come...
That Pet Gate is a wonderful idea! That looks handy! They look like Prision Doggies off to Jail...lol

Anonymous said...

What a nice comfy weekend you all had! That's a great idea for the puggies!

101 things to do, eh? Seems like a 101 List might be coming up soon :OP Heehee!

Jo Jo said...

sounds like a great weekend, i love the crisp nights, so cozy by the fire, ahhhh, i'm jealous. hey lisa, we have our nose's pierced on the same side :) i just noticed that :) anyway, have fun wednesday with back to school, i think ours start after our upcoming long weekend next week :)

Sandy said...

OH, I love it...the cold air up there! Your place at the lake looks like so much fun. The puggies look cute in their "prison gate" with their cute harnesses on. I don't know how you watched that scary movie up there in the darkness of your camp!

Priscilla said...

The girls do not look very happy about the gate. All they need is their little tin cup.