



Welcome to my Dining room.....here is where we....
~Talk about what we are going to do during our day as we eat breakfast....
~This is where the kids work on Homework after school...
~Talk about our day during our dinners at night weather it is take out from our local Pizza place or a home cooked meal...
We try to sit here every-night as a family but there are a lot of nights where we all have different schedules that keep us from a family dinner..we try to at least 3-4 nights a week to sit as a family and we ...Talk...listen...and laugh....a lot of fun times are spent here at this table. This tale also is a place where we play games...the kids draw or color. My table also has a lot of imperfections on it from the girls painting....polishing their nails...and I do see some math problems and names imprinted on the wood from pushing to hard with the pencil on the paper....I think you could do a ~Table rubbing~ on my table like a Gravestone Rubbing....it has a lot written on it..haha..Gotta love Kids :0)
Just think in 4 more months....Santa Clause will be sitting at this table enjoyng a snack from W and T!

6 comments:
I LOVE your Dining Room! It is so cozy, just as every other part of your house is. You have to promise that you will take a picture of your house around Christmas...I bet it is beyond beautiful with your decorating skills...Santa must feel very welcome at your house! I love the sign you have in there too. I love all of your signs. I see the heart food & water bowls...Very cute! Hey, Since they are blue...I think that makes them OK for Coco (even though they are hearts) but still, they are blue so it balances out! I might have to get some. LOL! Your house is beautiful, Lisa~
Lisa, how in the world do you decorate so beautifully? I think you must have gone to design school! I love seeing your house and all the different things you have. Where did you find that sideboard piece and all the stuff on it? It all looks like antiques.
I love love love your dining room and how you've decorated it with country charm! I'm so jealous!!!
Everyone so far has said it all!!! Your home (with 3 dogs, chinchillas, a cat and 2 girls and a husband) is so comfy, clean, cozy and well decorated. I second that motion to see pics around christmas time with all the decorations.
Ditto what everyone's said. Love that "Gather" sign. I love how you wrote this post. Everything you said is exactly how a dining room table should be.
Love it, love it, love it!!! It is right up my alley. Would love my house to look this cute someday, but decorating is costly, you are an inspiration!!! : )
Post a Comment