Thursday, August 24, 2006

whats in Your bag??


I am board of my post so here is something I have seen on different Blogs...... Click here to see what is in my purse....whats in yours??

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, boy....I got to do this one!

Sandy said...

Oh, yeah, nice purse. What are those different colored plastic thingys? You must smell good with all the perfume and lotions!

Anonymous said...

hey i cant see the picture on flickr! :( sad.

Ziz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ziz said...

good grief I can't seem to leave the correct comment! lol

I was trying to say -- sorry that anonymous post was me. Accidentally hit that button instead of signing in. :)

Anonymous said...

I like your purse!
I can smell the Vic perfume! :)
Very cute...I can't see the flickr pics either :(

Ziz said...

hey check out this link!

I thought you might like this sort of stuff...there is more than one page so make sure to look through all of it. :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sorry Flickr is not coming up for you.....Hummmmm...anyway
Sandy the color plastic things are Soap sheets... and yes i will post my silverware..Brad is laughing at me about this post and taking pictures of our silverware...Eh who cares....adds a little fun to my Blogging blues...
Ali thanks for that link...I love that stuff!

Shannon said...

Yay! Nice to see another purse flosser! oooh- fancy schmancy bag!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Bummer on Flick-r..I don't know why it wont pull up for you? Bummer...
Shannon thanks for the comment on my purse...I am sure it is a replica ...I don't think My hubby would spen hundreds of Dollars on a purse...lol I don't care fake or not..I like it!...