Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This is somethig I promised Leah..A.K.A Coco's Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is so cute! I love the theme. ANd that picture show is very cool.

BYW- love the new design!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I love them all. The 5 cent charge one is the one that sticks out! ;o) Too cute!
I absolutely love how you have your house decorated..... Very rustic and vinatge-y, yet it has a bit of a modern edgey-ness about it too.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

LOL thanks...I wanted an old farm house but we went the totally different direction...we built a house instead! I still want a Farm house someday....
I added two more pictures I forgot to put in the slide show.....

Glad you liked it! ;o)

Sandy said...

I love your signs and the way you decorate. You have done a great job. and the porch that your husband made that surrounds the TV is so neat. I know it takes a lot of work to decorate like you have. I like that sign that says "Because nice matters" That is so true!