This is what I get behind! you now School is around the corner when you get stuck behind a SCHOOL BUS in August....I am guessing it was doing a practice run, seeing how school starts for us on AUGUST 30th......
Back in the beginning of the month of July Sandy from Ragus pug posted a train trestle bridge near by her home....we have a train trestle bridge as well. We here call this bridge the Graffiti bridge. where we live there is very little graffiti so the Teenagers feeling they need to express there thoughts go here....Nice language painted on this bridge I had to find a decent area to take a picture. This bride is located on a very short road...the name of the street is HALF MILE ROAD. anyway here it is Sandy the bridge I told you about back when you posted yours......


2 comments:
Wow, your bridge is a lot bigger than ours. Do the kids up there write on it during the nighttime hours? I have never seen anyone write on ours but they must do it every night because it always says something different!
Yuk! Graffiti is so gross. That is a huge bridge! There is one overpass on the freeway around here and there is a section full of graffiti. It sickens me. Ruins beautiful areas.
Isn't tha cute! The School bus was doing a test run!!! ;)
Post a Comment