Yep this is my Granny cart! The best purchase if the summer! our site is all they way on top of the hill and after a few trips up and down the hill with beach chairs...floaties....cooler...then realizing down at the beach I forgot Sunblock or my magazine...so this Granny cart makes it so much easier..one trip! holds EVERYTHING! Brad calls me Homeless Harriet as I walk away with my cart.....Heck for $28.00 for the cart and saving my sanity as I walk to and from the beach ! I think this was the best thing I bought this summer! anyway back to W fishing.....As I set up our spot on the beach I notice her casting out...then she would reel it back in..cast again...reel back in.this went on for sometime...I walked over to see if I could help..( cringing because I hate worms and fish.... I happen to notice she has a bowl of cherries that I gave her...then she takes a cherry and hooks it on the hook then casts out again...I asked why she was the cherries rather than worms she said she lost a dollar on her way down the trail and the wind blew it away and she didn;t have enough money to buy worms.....so when all else fails she used her snack as the bait...but every time she would cast out her cherry would fall off. then some kid made a comment about her fishing pole... it is a sponge-bob pole and it is a tiny one great for kids her age but this kid said to her...Nice pole where did you get it? In a cereal box? this upset her so she packed up and put her pole in my Granny cart and asked if I could buy her a "REAL" pole..I told her that the pole she has is a great pole and remember..that pole caught you a 16 1/2 inch fish and you came in 2nd place at the fishing derby..so she took her pole back out out the Granny Cart and walked back over and I noticed she mentioned a few words to the boy who picked on her about it...she then in fact caught a fish took it off and show that boy what a good Job her lil Spongebob pole is capable of catching! She showed him! LOL
Brads friend found this ol' golf cart for us at the Lake...it is ugly it is not always dependable but the Pug LOVE to ride around the campground in it! Brad looks as if he is P-O'd but I think W surprised him by taking a picture as soon as we pulled up to our Deck! He was Hot and tired..Long day at work for him.....i
Awww our fire..I love this time...the smell of the wood burning..hearing it crackle and pop....it totally relaxes me....I just sit and watch the flame. but what good is a fire with out..............................................................
A SMORE????
YUmmmY :P
Nothing I really care for( too sweet) but I enjoy making them for the kids.
Little Miss T was busy off with her friends most of the time....I didn't get many pictures of her..I will have to do a post on her adventures next......

4 comments:
You guys look like you are having an awesome time at the lake! We enjoy your photos and hope the puggies keep on enjoying the golf cart. We had to sell ours when we moved last time-- not worth shipping it 2600 kms! Pyrite enjoyed some nice rides in it though!
Well first let me start by saying that I love your Granny Cart! LOL. Those come in handy. There is a Fair/Swap Meet in Orange that I go too sometimes. And you better believe what I bring along..........a Granny cart! More and more people bring them now. What else are you going to use to carry all the bags??? Your arms! NO! Not me...too weak! I think they are funny..
..but SO handy!
The Puggies look so happy to be in the golf cart. Anytime Coco is outside...he sniffs sniffs sniffs.
Right on, W!!!! She told him!!!
I enjoy looking at all of your
pictures :o)
Looks like an awesome time for everyone, pugs included. W sure told that boy, man, that took courage :) way to go!!! I too love campfires, the smell, the sound, it is totally relaxing! Great pics, thanks for sharing them with us :)
Hey Homeless Harriett...you don't look like a granny either! That's too funny. But I agree, I'd hate to make so many trips with stuff so that's a life-saver. I love the Sponge Bob fishing pole and I'm glad she showed him .. Ha! Is it cool at night up there? Looks like so much fun. I see why you'd spend so much time there. I was wondering where T was but then you told us she was busy with her friends.
Post a Comment