Wednesday, August 30, 2006

School Days.............Back in 1992

Okay this is me when I was 18 ...This is my High School Graduation picture in 1992. Brad still tells me to grow my hair long and perm it like I did back then....H~E~L~L~O! this was me 15 years ago.....I am not going back to the BIG MALL BANGS and SPIRAL PERMS....I tell him. I am all for the low maintenance hair thing now. sorry for the water stained photo. We rented a house that the basement flooded all the time so a lot of my pictures were ruined.
I can't seem to find my prom photos like Sandy and Nicole did. They must be at my Mom and Dad's house...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisa , that is a great picture of you! I agree with you though...your hair length now is a lot less maintance! It always looks great!
You even had pretty nails back then!! The color changes though LOL!

Sandy said...

I love seeing your grad picture. You are so pretty. I loved the long hair back then with the perm. I hate that your pictures got caught in the flood.

Ziz said...

you are sooooo cute/pretty/adorable. :) same as now -- and i love your current hair style. lol

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa! that picture is so nice! You look great!

But the low maintenance look you're going with now looks great on you!