Thursday, August 10, 2006

Kids are home....Pugs try something new ........

The girls did GREAT back to school shopping. They are all set for the first few months of school...they got alot of nice stuff....too much to post, but Coco...they got a whole lotta CAMO! they got Camo ..shirts...Capri's...skirts.. . they also got me a few birthday gifts...I will post them tomorrow...because I haven't opened them yet.

T got a cute pair of PJ's...I want her pj bottoms! Look Coco she has Pink and brown pj bottoms..they are the PINK collection from Victoria's Secret. I likeeee! and they are my size..hehe I may have to wear them when she is not looking! LOL

W got this shirt today that made me laugh..... it says ~ IM ALLERGIC TO MY SISTER~
Willow trying a Cherry Tomato.... she liked it! Too bad it is not on her diet...she is having a lot of skin issues due to her allergies...her fur right now looks moth bitten and she is soooo itchy. I shouldn't of let her have it but we all need a special treat once in a while...

Belle also tried a Cherry tomato......she liked it too!

3 comments:

Jo Jo said...

looks like T and W had a great time shopping for back to school goodies :) glad to hear grammy survived having them both out shopping :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LISA, hope you get to enjoy every minute of it with your family!! i'm starting to like that whole pink and brown thing going on, seems like almost soothing colours, just rich and luxurious. Enjoy your weekend at the lake, hope the weather holds.

Sandy said...

I like those pajamas on T, too. I also like the t-shirt W got. You'll have to show us some of the camo that the girls got today.

I feel for the puggy itchiness. Baxterman is itching today, too.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE T's PJ bottoms. LOVE THEM! If I were you, I'd wear them too! Hey, you know what they say, if the shoe fits... (well, in this case, the PJ Bottoms!) LOL
I am excited to see all the CAMO things your girls got! I am realizing that I am drawn to CAMO things now. From pens to pants. I worry for myself that one day I will look like I need to join the Army! LOL
Willow looks so happy with her tomoato treat! And that picture of Belle is candid! How perfect, you got it right when it was at the beginning of her mouth. Reminds me of putting orange peels across the front teeth!!!