T walking her Pug sisters to earn money to go tot he Movies with her friends.....

T talking with our neighbor He wanted her to get her four wheeler out to ride with him but she had plans to go out to the movies with her friends.......W rode with him instead she has one too....if you look on the picture above ( the middle one) you can see the girls trail they have that goes up our big hill out back behind our house.

6 comments:
Hey T!!! So cute in the camoflauge skirt and pink shirt. Lisa, she is a mini-me of you! I can see the trail. Your area is so pretty. Is that road busy?
Sandy, the road we live on is not to busy...they just drive soooo fast...too fast! it is posted at 3o0 mph but others seem to think it is like 60mph...'The road you see T on is actually a long driveway to our towns water treatment plant..the reservoir is just over that big hill behind our house..it is so pretty over there...I should walk up there and take pictures..it looks like a lake. with a lot of trees.
saoory sandy it is posted at 30 mph not 300 mph...geeze!
I need to learn to spell and proof read LOL! Sorry*****
Yeah, I'd like to see a picture of that whenever you get over there. I know what you mean about people driving too fast. don't worry about the typos, I read right through them. I hate it when I go back and see how I messed up on my spelling or typing when I post. It's so nice that they have a road like that to walk on or skate on.
I love your CAMO, T! That is so amazing that there is a road all for them behind your house ~ It is so different by you then most houses here. I love seeing all the places around the world...
I love your scenery!!
Post a Comment