Wow..from having the Blogging Blues to this being my 3rd post today! huh! well here you all go who asked for me to post my silverware.....I bought this set at Bed Bath and Beyond so not much to say about it...it pretty much talks for itself....Funny...this is something I never would of thought to post....LOL thanks for taking away my Blogging Blues!
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

3 comments:
I love it!! It's so stylish. You never know what people want to see!
I LOVE THEM!!! I love Iron and all the swirls that go along with them. This really is Funny! Where is the picture of your colored toes though???:(
I am posting right now! I am Motivated and so in the mood to post right now! Yippe :) I dont think I can beat 3 in one day though like you! :) i really enjoyed your posts..
Thanks for posting them. I never knew silver ware could be cute but yours are.
Post a Comment