Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First off I want to give ALICAT a huge thank you for giving my Blog a make-over...if anyone wants a change or add a little personal touches I recommend Ali for sure...Thank you Ali!!!! she also has a food blog that has a lot of great recipes!



W and Toby...Toby is a Boston Terrier who is spending a few days at my In Laws with his Mom. They live in Maine but are here visiting. He is a good lil boy. he just turned 3...Him and W took a liking to each other...she had a tummy ache this morning but after she found out that Toby was here visiting her tummy ache went away.......she was thrilled to see him again. So here they rest on the sofa at Grammies house watching a little bit of Nickelodeon on TV.

It was so nice out today! It felt like fall this morning....it is now in the mid to high 70's which is a nice change to all the hot weather we have had...they girls we happy to be able to spend time outside today.

So here the girls sit in a old wagon I picked up at a ANTIQUE store last fall. they were hoping to go for a spin around the yard....

Enjoying the cool air.......and grass...they must be so sick of being inside all the time.
I think I have 2 happy Pugs today...fresh air...long walks....playtime in the yard......now they are sleeping and snoring away...we will be sure to get back out this afternoon!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, I love it!! I love the brown/pink/dots look. Alicat does such great work! I wish we had some of that coolness down here. I think it could be October before we feel that. But those kind of days are the best! Your two look like they are enjoying it and Toby looks happy to have W to sit on!

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Love your new look here. I'm a fan of brown especially when paired with blue or pink.

W&B look like they are having so much fun. I can't wait to be able to go out with Brasco and do the same. The weather here has been terribly hot. :(

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Thanks Sandy and Uncorked Lunch...
love Brown and Pinks together too....I sem to wear the colors together in my clothing as well.
yes we are enjoying our cooler weather for sure..Sandy..Hopefull this cool air will blow south to cool you guys off!

Ziz said...

a boston! a boston! :) hehe


I should send your daughter Letta for the summer. :o)

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK! I love the brown and pink together. So you! Alicat did an awesome job.
I am in love with your backyard. All the Vintage-y things are great. I have a little something I want to show you (I thought of you today...)........I'll put it on my blog tonight ;o) It involves vintage signs and that is all I'll say for now! (ok, maybe htat was too much of a hint?? )