I LOVE this picture........I took this today as we walked the beach... No Kids...No Pugs...Just the 2 of us. we go to this beach every summer...we have come here every year since we started dating......this means we have walked this beach each summer for 17 years....this place will always be special to me ( us). It is not much.... it is not fancy...it is just a place that we enjoying going and talk about our first time coming here together when we were teenagers talk about the changes that have been made through out the years... Have Lunch at the same sub shop every year and get the same thing....go to our favorite restaurant for Dinner and sometimes we are seated at the same table......People watch..LOL we love to people watch .....we still sit in the same photo booth to get those photo strips every year that we did when we were teenagers...it is still there. ( this time it was out of order) Bummer :o( so today was just for us..........
Welcome to the Atlantic Coast........Hampton beach New Hampshire......

We had the best day today...... we were going to stay longer and go to see TESLA at the Casino Ballroom but it was sold out...so back home we went a good 2 hour ride. The Pugs were happy Little girls to see us back...their Human Papa came to check in them this afternoon so they wern't alone all day long. Sandy I am envious of your living lifestyle..I love the smell of the salty air and I love to feel the sand under my feet.........

2 comments:
Lisa, I loved seeing your special beach up there. That is a long stretch of sand. That is so special that you two go back there every year. What a nice memory to have all the years. Your beach is pretty, too. Was the water cold? I bet it was!
The thing about living so close to the beach is that you tend not to make a point of going on the beach after awhile. I went a lot the first few years I lived here. But what is nice, too, is you wear flippies almost everywhere and shorts and places are very casual.
I love that picture too! I love your Tradition - that is so special - something you will always do and tell your great-grandchildren many years from now! The beach is about an hour from me...I love the sand in my toes-feeling too...But I can understand what you mean Sandy about Getting used to it...That is how life is sometimes. I could see myself getting tired of it if I could go their EVERYDAY. SO maybe it's best I am an hour away! :-) Still Sandy...I am with Lisa....envious of your location !!!
The beach here is real nice...all the houses up on the beach with people on their patios relaxing... you wonder if they do that all the time? How relaxing! I am all about relaxing as you probably know By now!
Post a Comment