Sunday, August 06, 2006

yummmmy Yogurt!

I love yogurt..I always buy Yoplait but our store just got La Yogurt in and they had a verity of flavors that I like...Papaya, Mango, Guava, and they are all good. The girls took a liking to the Papaya flavor. Good bye Yoplait Hello La Yogurt! Guess what I will be stocking up tomorrow at the grocery store?

8 comments:

Jo Jo said...

those 2 are the sweetest :) are they laying on brads tummy eating yogurt? what a life :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...Such cuteness!
I love that last picture!!! They really do look up to eachother ;o)

Sandy said...

Looks like Belle got the upper hand on that carton there. So cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm SO curious, I just have to ask -
What are the little shirts on Willow & Belle's collars??? I am CLUELESS! I have no guess! They look very cute though whatever they may be.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Leah. the shirts that you see are actually tag silencers..they have their rabie,registration,name and # tag and their Micro~chiptag and boy is it load and annoying having them jungle all the time so I ordered these cute little shirts to keep 'em quite....

here is the link.....Just copy and past the whole link below to view...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nitrodog.com/graphics/working/ID_tags/tag_silerncer.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.nitrodog.com/shopping/tag_silencer.htm&h=200&w=181&sz=25&hl=en&start=18&tbnid=gSA55hFZexnRhM:&tbnh=104&tbnw=94&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtag%2Bsilencers%2Bfor%2Bdog%2Btags%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Anonymous said...

WOW! Neat! I knew it was something cute like that! That is handy. That is a lot of info to juggle around their necks!! They are cute too.

txnladie said...

I had no idea pugs would like yogurt! Gonna have to give it try for Dollie and Arrt and Lori when she gets here. I also never thought of getting them all a little doggie pool to play in. The things I learn from all the blogs. LOL

Terrie Lynn aks puggielynn@yahoo.com

Priscilla said...

This is so cute. This reminds me of tuna in our house. You know how tuna sort of announces itself. The dogs all know when tuna happens and they sit patiently until I am done with the can. They all get to keep the cans. They spend hours scootin the can all over the house.