Welcome to my kitchen ....................This is a half wall we have that looks over into the living room....
First I want to show you these Cinnamon rolls tat my friend made out of canvas and glue ...they look etiable..and they smell so real. a few of my Husbands friends have actually picked one up to eat. ...
Well here it is my Kitchen....spacious...roomy and lots of cupboards..my favorite part about my kitchen is the skylight...my kids favorite part is the Breakfast counter....with their little stools underneath

Hummmm where does this door lead to????
Wha...Laaa.... my pantry! I need to get rid of that bag of Puppy food it is left over from when Belle was just a few months old.....see..... she is trying to get into the bag.
Thats it for my kitchen.....

6 comments:
Wow I just love your pantry. I want one, can I have one? I love your decor style. Primitive. I love that style and am slowly working towards that here. The chicken plate is the bomb.
Thanks for sharing. I love your kitchen.
Oh my gosh love your pantry! Your kitchen is very cool.
I love your kitchen and that pantry is WONDERFUL. I'll have one of those cinnimon rolls, too! You have so much cabinet space....I NEED that.
I love your kitchen! It looks so roomy and cozy. Those Cinnamon Rolls do look VERY REAL. I thought you were going to say you had just cooked them up!
I see you eat Special K (in the pantry) My favorite!
Your kitchen is beautiful - so warm and cozy!
HOLY PANTRY! LOL Love your home. Even your kitchen looks homey and cozy.
Post a Comment