Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Look what Belle and Willow got today!


Wilow and Belle got their new harnesses today....too cute! I should of bought these a long time ago..walking them is so much easier. they don't pull like they did with their collars. Willow is Pretty in Pink and Belle is styling in BLUE .

Willow has a vet appointment tomorrow she is not feeling well again...I think she has some eye infection going on. it is all gunky and gross. I have to keep cleaning it.she also is having skin flair ups again. she is all patchy ...looks like she is Moth Bitten. Who knows....I think we are going to have to start giving her allergy shots..we have tried everything to treat her with pills, shampoos..ointments...so the last option is injections...She is so uncomfortable all she does is itch and scratch day in and day out......

8 comments:

Dave said...

You two are so adorable! Pyrite likes your new Puppia's! She has grown used to hers and we love it. As for the princess costume-- two thumbs up. Sure looks like you have lots of fun around your house.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I might get one for Coco. They seem to be all the rage now! Coco has a regular harness & I know what you mean about pulling...I hope Willow feels better...I can see the goup in her eyes in that picture....Poor baby! Good luck tomorrow :)

Ziz said...

awww cute!!

Punchbugpug said...

We got ours in the mail today too. I am too tired to put them all on the girls for a pic! Maybe tomarrow...........

Sandy said...

Those are so cute! Belle looks like she is doing a bulldog pose in that picture. I hope that Willow gets some relief from the itching. It's so miserable to watch them scratch all the time.

Michele said...

Daisy has this one in pink, they are so cute! I think the halters are much better for pugs since they are such pullers!

Adventures of Bismarck said...

I feel your pain Willow, I've been scratching alot lately too. Mom doesn't know what is wrong with me, but I got a feeling I'll be heading to the vet soon too. I really like the new harnesses. I have one and love it, I have another one on order.

Anonymous said...

Those are so nice!

We're so jealous of the girlies!

Momma (me) needs to save her pennies for those though :oP

Someday!

you girls look Beautiful!