Sunday, August 27, 2006

What ??

What is going on? Willow and Belle are changing?? something is going on with their ears??.................................. Something is not right with this picture..............................
Why are their ears turned inside out??.....................

What the Heck is going on???

......

....

...

..

.

Omg Belle turned into a ............



Now that explains the ear turning inside out...they grew Devil Horns on their heads!
so true they are such devils here..they are always up to something naughty...Getting into the trash....peeing on the bath mat....chasing Alex the cat....tearing up the sofa cushion and eating the stuffing....even running around with the toilet paper roll ....such Lil Devils they can be!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have me laughing! That picture of the 2 of them with their heads down is hilarious!
Coco's ears will do that sometimes on their own. It is usually just one at a time though.
2 at the same time...Now that is funny!
Are they going to be little devils for halloween this year....??? ;)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I don't know what they are going to be...last year Willow was a Princess and she went trick or treating with T and W...I have to start thinking about it seeing how Halloween is around the corner. IS COCO dressing up?

Sandy said...

That is so darling! Mine get the ear backwards, too. The husband and I went to three pet stores today looking for a ramp for Tiny to get up one step from the living room into the rest of the house but no luck. I think we'll have someone make it. but I saw the devil ears at Petsmart*...I didn't think they'd fit around any of my puggies faces!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that both of their ears did that. Sadie's havent done that yet.

PS: Do you notice with Willow being the older girl that she's sleepy? Is that an older pug behaviour? Sadie's getting mighty calm these days, and playing less while sleeping often.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy, Have you tried looking for ramps on line? Our petstore sells steps ......I haven't seen ramps there also the devil horns is part of a Halloween costume T had back a few years ago. The girls were looking at all their old costumes that we have kept for dress-up and Belle found the horns and ran around the house with them in her mouth so T put them on her head....
Nicole~ Yes...Willow is so much more laid back. She still likes to play but it is short term Belle will go on and On and Poor Willow just wants to rest...She acts older then she is..she will be 2 in October.

Jo Jo said...

too sweet, those two must keep you laughing day in and day out. their sweet faces just make you smile when you look at them :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa- these pictures (heck, the whole post) is adorable and FUNNY!!! I read it a few days ago but I dont always find time to comment. I just love this one though.